What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or Interact with emails. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your support request and needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to track user behavior across our entire platform. This is done through the placement of an anonymous cookie on your computer, letting us know which pages you visit and when you visit them. Read more (external link).
- Facebook. Through the use of Facebook plugins, e.g. Like-buttons and Facebook Connect, Facebook places cookies on your computer when visiting Odeali.co.uk, keeping track of your interactions with FB-plugins. Read more (external link).
- Twitter. Through the use of Twitter plugins, e.g. Share-buttons, Twitter places cookies on your computer when visiting Odeali.co.uk, keeping track of your interactions with Twitter-plugins.
- Aflite. As a part of our affiliate program we track user-conversions that originates from a selected range of partners. The tracking includes the placement of a cookie on your computer letting us know which of our partners forwarded you to odeali.co.uk.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Should the company Odeali be restructured, bought, or handed-over and still be providing the same type of services, in the same name or on in a different name, your email-address will continue to be subscribed, until you state otherwise unsubscribing.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Settings' page.
Individual Ads for you
How can you prevent the storing of cookies?
You can configure your internet browser in a way, that cookies are only stored after your approval. If you want to accept only the cookies by Odeali, but not the cookies of our providers and partners, you can choose the setting “block third-party cookies” in your internet browser. You can see detailed information how to reject new cookies or how to disable already received cookies in the menu bar of your browser under “help”. If you share a computer with other users that is set up to accept cookies and flash cookies, we recommend you log out completely afterwards.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.odeali.co.uk.
This policy was last modified on September 06, 2011